WARNING: The books are in the public domain, the movies are not.
Weekly production meetings for The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - HORROR REMAKE.
A garyprojects.com original.
Live every Friday on Twitch.
- Dorothy was born or kidnapped into a torure dungeon (think Epstein Island [ish] and/or Hostel (2005)) and survives by living in a fantasy world called OZ
- Dorothy created the fantasy world OZ as a coping mechanism
- Dorothy is a little girl in her fantasy world but a mature woman in reality
- The movie starts 100% in fantasy land then reality is slowly introduced
- Dorothy gets brains she starts to see things as they are
- Dorothy gets a heart she feels empathy and wants to change things
- Dorothy gets courage she finally tries to do something about it
- Dorothy wins in "reality" but the twist at the end is that even the "real" world isn't real and her fantasy world is muli-layered (think the ending of The Descent (2005))